- Posted by admin
- On June 22, 2018
You need to update your Windows system to erase out the bugs and viruses you system is acquiring. But what to do when something terrible happens during that update? How will you Resolve Acer Laptop Windows Update Errors? Don’t worry. There is nothing as much to worry about.
In an ideal world, this problem looks so tiny. But this is not an ideal world and the problems are real. Nothing is straightforward and complexity is bound to happen while updating Windows. Windows updating process works silently in the background. A prompt message appears only when the system needs to shut down. But the process is not as easier as it seems. Microsoft shows error in its own time. Typical Microsoft errors lurk around the corner and crawls in when a technical blunder happens. When the system restarts in the middle of an urgent work, Windows Update tends to whirr away unobtrusively in the background of Windows 10. It downloads updates when it needs to be.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Laptop Windows Update Errors:
If the Windows update is not completed properly, many corrupted files keep on accumulating in the registry. Once the registry gets corrupted, problems become common. On such circumstances, this blog is the perfect answer for your queries. However Acer Laptop Repair Services proffers guideline for error free resolution.
Solution 1: Change System’s DNS
- First of all, you need to navigate to the Network and Sharing Center.
- To enter into the network and sharing center, right click on the network icon followed choosing Network and Sharing Center.
- Next you need to click on the Change adapter settings and thus check your network connection.
- When the menu opens up after right clicking, choose properties for there.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 followed by clicking on Properties.
- When you are done with it, click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
- For Preferred DNS server, enter 184.108.40.206.
- For Alternate DNS server, enter 220.127.116.11.
- Finally click on Ok to save the changes.
Solution 2: Alternate Solutions
- Whenever you have this error, you can also try to change the date and time of your computer. Double click on the time to launch date and time on Windows. Restart you system to save the changes.
- Registry Error also has great impact on the Windows Update Error. If the registry gets corrupted or missing, you need to apply a best registry cleaner and thus restart the system.
- If the driver is not updated, old and incompatible driver can also give you the error. Download the latest driver for you Acer laptop to clear the error out.
Related Blog : How To Eliminate Viruses From Your Windows Acer Laptop?
Make an immediate call to troubleshoot Acer laptop related issues:
If the Windows 10 update problems still appear, get in touch with Acer Laptop Support Number +1-800-393-9107 and avail immediate help. We are here available 24*7 ready to provide comprehensive support to all. Our team comprises expert and certified technicians with higher experience. Our sole motive is to provide analytical answers to every customer related queries. Hence connect with us now and deal with your distress hours in minimal time possible.